..
/

Name : Timespro

Qualification : Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Xth, XIIth and Graduation. They should have completed their Graduation from Class without any drops/ Gaps inn years.

Salary package : Upto 3.5Lakhs after doing Timespro PGDBM

Age Limit : Candidates should not above than 26 years of age.

Selection Process: Candidates will have to Clear Timespro Aptitude Test. Then After Personal Interview will be held to select the candidates.

Registration Fee : Nil

Our Recruiters:
  1. HDFC Bank
  2. Axis Bank
  3. Yes Bank
  4. Kotak Mahindra Bank
  5. ING Vysya Bank and more
Registration Link : Click Here

  • I am less than 26yrs of age.
  • I have scored 45% in my X, XII.
  • I have scored 50% in my graduation.
  • I am from one of the following education background:
    • BE/B.tech
    • BBA/BCA/BMS
    • BA with either of economics or statistical honors
    • B.SC with math or statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
    • B.com/BAF with math or statistics as one of the subjects in graduation